KaenOokamiKaenOokami

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Rocky Horror Picture Show! :D

Awww shit! My childhood fav!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Piece o' shit

My computer, is a piece o' shit. Ran slower then hell, rann sooooo slow I couldn't make it out of the elevator. Basically, i would put in right left right left right, and it would go right left right..... I'd type in left left left and it would finish the first command then it took forever to get to the next. It's a shitty game, because it's to good for my comp. Love the game, Hate my computer.

Arcuz (Full Version) Arcuz (Full Version)

Been playing for 7 hours.

This game is fucking awesome. I wasted $4.99 on some sign-up shit to get 15,000 mochi coins. I spent it on Tomes, Equipment, and about 300,000 coins. Awesome.

2012 - DJ Caution 2012 - DJ Caution

Wonderful! :D

Loved it, especially the whole "End of the World + DJ Caution" thing. Great beat really liked it, hope I hear more of your wonderful music. @cdplay But just so you know, yes, the world will end, probably not in 2012, probably not for another good million years, but eventually, the human race will die out, or... The sun will go Super Nova and wipe-out a couple planets like Venus, Mars, Earth, etc. Just, so you know. :3

Euphoria (ft NiteStylez) Final Euphoria (ft NiteStylez) Final

Epic music

I loved this, I really think that you have major potential, all my music blows, wish I would ever amount to you D: But anyway... Really good, keep it up

Holeh shit, it's Equation! The anonymous spamflaming troll! Wow, what a rare sight to see on good music :3

georgem124 responds:

My new stuff is (unfortunately) alot more mainstream. I wish I could still make more underground stuff like this xD

www.devotiontrance.newgrounds.com <- check out my new account i guess lol

1000 Miles (remix) 1000 Miles (remix)

Wonderful

I really liked this! :D

davidx955 responds:

really?
Thank you!
^-^

Sisterly Bond Sisterly Bond

Bad-ass.

Honestly sir, this is awesome. The perfect combo of Bondage and and Torture. BDSM with Anime characters rules. You should make something with Garterbelt or maybe with the sperm ghosts, that would be epic. Awesome pic, Shad. Keep on drawing.